Sunday, February 25, 2007

sunday recs.

Going with my local favorites this week, seeing as I finally got to see them both again after a few months of nothing.


My Favorite Highway.
Jimmy Eat World meets the Fray meets All-American Rejects is the best way to describe the oh-so-wonderful MFH. Piano-based, with sweet pop hooks and Dave Cook's clear voice will make My Favorite Highway your new favorite band.
myspace.com/myfavoritehighway


Pictures In Pieces.
Driving guitars, pounding drums, and poppy choruses are what make Pictures In Pieces rock the house at every show they play. They have the most energetic set I've ever seen, and their new songs are shaping up to be pretty awesome. Check them out if you like Saves The Day, Name Taken, or Over It.
myspace.com/picturesinpieces

No comments: